6 TED Talks By Inspiring Women
If you want a reminder of how extraordinary you are; a boost in self confidence; or an injection of self belief, I invite you to self-care yourself 90 minutes to be truly inspired with these six TED talks by spirited women who live life, kick ass, create change and make a difference.
(6 TED Talks By Truly Inspiring Men is coming next!)
1. Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable; Luvvie Ajayi
"In a world that wants us to whisper, I choose to yell."
2. Girl Up: The Secrets to an Extraordinary Life; Courtney Ferrell
"Self confidence is knowing that one day you are going to be something bigger than you are right now."
3. The Art of Being Yourself; Caroline McHugh
"Most of us don’t take up nearly as much of the space the universe intended for us. Which is why when you see someone in the full flow of their humanity, it is remarkable."
4. The Magic Art of Not Giving a F*ck; Sarah McKnight
"This is how you stop spending time you don't have, with people you don't like, doing things you don't want to do."
5. The Power of Zero Tolerance; Isabelle Mercier
"If you can’t say no to what you don’t want, you will never have the time and the energy for what you do want."
6. The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong; Amy Morin
"The only person you should compare yourself to, is who you were yesterday."
What can you do now?
Sign up to my monthly inspiration & advice newsletter
Book online NLP and life coaching sessions with me
Try a free 30-min Discovery Call with me on Skype
Take my 1-hour online course ‘The Power of Positive Thinking: How To Think & Live Positively’